***Click on 000list to see the full archive of album reviews (includes links to the reviews & stand out tracks)***

~~~Click on Thrift Store Music Player to hear all the stand out tracks on Youtube
~~~

^^^Click on Art Gallery to browse the album covers^^^

Blog Archive

Monday, March 10, 2008

"Stand Out Track" Listening Station @ IMEEM

I came across a myspace-esq site: IMEEM.com that allows members to post music to stream. So I've opened a free account there, and will post the "Stand-Out Track" of each album. I don't know the size limit to storage (or legality) on IMEEM, so I may have another update about my progress. I'll code each "Stand-Out Track" in the review with the IMEEM link for easy access. There is also a general link in the "Reference Desk" section to the right. Rememeber, most of these are recorded from vinyl (or tape), so there might be some skipping. There might also be a little cut off from the front, or a little of the next song in the back, due to adding tracks manually.

First Three!

A's - A's - Teenage Jerkoff
A's - A Woman's Got the Power - Insomnia
Accept - s/t - Free me Now

No comments:

Post a Comment