***Click on 000list to see the full archive of album reviews (includes links to the reviews & stand out tracks)***

~~~Click on Thrift Store Music Player to hear all the stand out tracks on Youtube
~~~

^^^Click on Art Gallery to browse the album covers^^^

Blog Archive

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in Business!

After two straight months (nearly to the day) of busy politcal job-work, I'm back to a place where I'll have time to review and post thrift store albums again. Let's just say I'm excited for the result of the presidental election & had an hour or so to make the shirt below...
I've decided to fore-go my past philosphy of only reviewing albums in alphabetical order and complete the two requests I've received. America is now all about change, and I'm only excited to be part of it. So i'll change my procedure...if there is an album on the list you'd like reviewed sooner than later, let me know! I only hope the Mighty Lemon Drops & Flyer fans have not given up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment